If you want to increase your sex appeal for 100%, you need an angled bob. It can achieve this effect on any woman. This hairstyle accentuates the right features and expertly frames the face. You can even have this hairstyle if your hair is so fine. Simply said, all women can have it.
Angled bob with wide side-swept fringe looks very classic. It is asymmetrical look. It is easy to style it. All you need to do is to follow these steps.
1. Condition and clean your hair. It must be dry. You should dry it using a comb attachment for a blow dryer.
2. Use a 2-3 inch flat-iron in order to flatter your hair completely straight. You should set the flat-iron at 400-450 degrees. Before flat-ironing you should apply lotion, cream or heat protector spray.
3. Part your hair on an angle.
4. Comb (a large part) your hair to the front. Cover half of your eye and forehead. Then comb your hair to the side. This will create a side-swept fringe.
5. You must bump the ends of your hair with the flat-iron. Just curve it inwards and release the ends of your hair.
6. Sweep the bangs to one side. Use a comb to do this.
7. Spray it with a finishing spray to complete your new look.
8. Apply 2 (pre-burned) clip-on hair extensions to the one side. Apply it to the side where you want the most length. Extensions should be 2-3 inches longer.
The recommended flat-iron is Babybliss ceramic 1-3 Inch. This hairstyle looks amazing on all women.
Since we saw Gigi Hadid sport bangs so spectacularly at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards, everyone wanted bangs. Bangs are a huge commitment since you have to keep them until hair grows back. There is no turning back anytime soon. But Hadid had us all fooled. It turned out that she was wearing faux bangs.…
Summer is here, which pretty much means that the go-to hairstyle will be to tie your hair up into a ponytail. Unfortunately, while it's a simple hairstyle that's easy to pull off, it can get a bit boring if you wear it every day, which is where braids come in. Braids are great because they…
Where do you part your hair? Usually, it's in the middle, but for some women, they like it to the side. Regardless, seeing the actual part isn't always a good look, which is why a lot of women go to great lengths to hide it. Here are a couple of tips to keep in mind when making a part and…
Bangs are not easy to pull off, especially the blunt look. You'll have to do the due diligence so the do works for you. But, it is worth the effort. Long blunt bangs are one of the best ways to give yourself a major transformation without cutting even an inch off of your hair. If you have long…
Kristen Stewart is always surprising us with her ever-changing hairstyles. Throughout the years we have seen her every change and noticed it because one is always so distinct from the one before. We all remember that sweet girl with a center-parted bob and blond hair for the premiere of Panic Room…